Girlchan in Paradise Ep1 Girlchan in Paradise Ep1

Egoraptor on top form

He's done it again. Egoraptor has created something that makes me burst out laughing with fantastic one liners.

And here I was worried that he was losing his comedy edge.

Spongebob Sickpants Spongebob Sickpants

Better than the original

This is infinately better than the real Spongebob Squarepants show.

Is This What You Want? Is This What You Want?

Not really, but it's good none the less

That was some funny stuff you got there. My fave bit was the sound made when the two stick men were slapping each other like girlie-men.

Admit it, it was Chase slappling his tummy to produce that sound wasn't it? It was wither that, or Eric's ass-cheeks.

Thing-Thing Arena Thing-Thing Arena

AARRGGH! MY EYES!!!

This is a strangely theraputic game. Good to release all that pend up anger and frustration. Nice job.

Duck Hunt, now with Cows! Duck Hunt, now with Cows!

Somewhat mislead

I don't know why but I thought this was going to be all about hunting and shooting cows, not shoot ducks that turned into cows. Not such a keen fan about this idea.

dancer4ever responds:

Sorry. It's most likely the title that's misleading.
But I will say cows most likely wouldn't be very exciting hunt, cause most of the time they just stand or lay there. But I suppose if I gave the cows rollerskates and put them in a disco rink and told you the point of the game was to get rid of the dancing cows before...

Tank Attack V.1 Tank Attack V.1

Lots of room for improvement

It's a really good idea and I can see that this could be a fun little game. However there is still some bugs with the game, eg you need to put the mouse cursor on the tank to move the turret , which is bad control design. Plus the bullets' course can be changed after they have been fired.

Keep at it. You're on the right track.

stewiegriffin responds:

thanx for the good review